Advanced leadership and management
Designed to support those with managing and leadership responsibilities in primary care but who are looking to further advance their skills.
The course is constructed to meet delegate’s individual learning needs by exploring ways of embedding change and service improvement suitable for their practice environment.
This six day programme is delivered one day a week over six consecutive weeks
- Regulation & Risk Management/Governance
- Financial Management & Commissioning
- Self Management & HR Management/Law
- Teams, Team Management & Change
- Benchmarking & Patient Safety/Quality/Continuous Improvement
- The ‘Bigger Picture/Going Forward’
- MAMBO Model